Here are a few groups, organizations, companies, affiliations, etc. that I’m either connected with or have some sort of interest in:
- Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) – A great organization linking P.Eng.’s across Ontario.
- The Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change – Ontario’s provincial regulatory body for environmental issues. “Fighting Climate Change and Working to keep our air, land, and water clean will ensure Ontario’s prosperity and quality of life for today and for future generations.” – Glenn Murray, Minister of the Environment and Climate Change
- Canadian Environmental Network (RCEN) – An independent non-partisan organization which facilitates networking among those who share its concern with protection, preservation and restoration of the environment and promoting ecologically sound and sustainable ways of life.
- Ontario Environment Network (OEN) – A not-for-profit and non-governmental network coordinating the efforts of over 500 Ontario environmental groups working towards and promoting protection of the environment.
- CLU-IN – A great website sponsored by the US Environmental Protection Agency that provides a ton of information on remediation technologies.
- Canadian Brownfield Network (CBN) – The CBN is a national advocacy network that represents the interests of brownfield practitioners and stakeholders who want to effect change and address the barriers associated with brownfield redevelopment in Canada.
- Midwest GeoSciences Group – A great website for continuing education and training webinars for environmental consultants, technologists, engineers and practitioners.
- North Drilling – Northern Ontario’s premier environmental and geotechnical drilling company. Experienced in precision environmental and geotechnical contracting services.